Thursday, April 7, 2011

Living with monkeys

***DISCLAIMER: If you have a weak stomach please turn away and do not continue reading :)


Last night it was time for my boys to bathe and start getting ready for bed. I was in the middle of reading something and decided to stick them in the shower together to play while I sat on the bed reading, 10 feet away. It was only for a few minutes.
I hear them laughing and talking but wasn't really paying attention. The laughing started to get more and more robust and there was a lot of banging going on in the shower. In the past when they laugh like this it is never a good sign. They were have WAY too much fun for the shower. I decided to investigate.
I peek my head into the shower and almost fell down in shock!
I screamed, then yelled for my 2 older kids to come witness and grabbed my phone to video tape the maddness.
What were they doing, you ask?
The 5 year old had decided to poop in the shower while the 4 year old was throwing it up against the wall. Yes, they were flinging poop. All over the shower walls, floor, my shampoo bottles. I was glad to not find the feces on the ceiling.
I could not believe my eyes! That is when I realized I had given birth to a couple of monkeys!
What the H-E-L-L am I going to do with these boys!
I made both of them clean it up as best as they could and then finished the cleaning job myself all while gagging. I have changed hundreds-thousands of poopy diapers in my time but this really struck the gag reflex.
Note to self: Laughter = Trouble.

I didn't post the video because I am pretty sure it shows too much skin! :) I actually did you a favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your stories here. If you would like to include a picture please email me at allison.mol@me.com